some game.

RULES
each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
create 11 new questions for the people you tagged
you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
no tag back





11 things about myself
  •  
  • i'm bad at relationship stuff
  • i broke my nails and fingers by bite them alot and sometimes they start to bleed. kind of a pain i enjoyed.
  • i easily see things from different side and it makes me hard to choose what's right and what's false. fake or real.
  • alcest is my favorite music group and i think their musics are the best in world
  • i'm more spiritual than religious person
  • i once wrote my own teenlit novel, 5 stories with no ending. the story was so lame. trust me.
  • i'm good at find the melody chord of songs with my pianica and i always thought that i will be a great pianist if only my parents buy me a piano and bring me a private piano tutor and not a math private teacher back when i was in elementery school.
  • i don't know why but i love when someone post me their handwriting letter. it's kind of romantic things i like.
  • i can be on internet all day long until my butt get sick. i also already draw a pink bruise on my right wrist
  • i really want to own a clownfish on the small aquarium (that one look like a glass vase) place near my bed and sleep everyday beside it/her/him. it's weird i know.
 
okay, these are Hani's question.
What's the strangest talent you have? 
whistling. give me a song, i can whistling any part of the song well haha
What's your favorite TV show(s)?
romantic-com series, travel and culinary, stand-up comedy
What's your favorite color? And why?
all basic colors plus white. they look nice
If you won a lottery of 100 million dollars, what would you do with the money?
100 million dollars?? first thing first i'm gonna post about it at this blog, next thing i'll probably order some pizza
Do you prefer London, Paris, or New York (the state)? 
London
Do you think it is best to argue or just walk away?
the 'makes thing clear' type of argue not the 'makes thing worst' type of argue
What's your first URL and blog's name? 
*look into address bar. yes, still my first url. first blog name: storyboard
Do you like your surname? And why? 
yes, because i don't hate it
Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
dark chocolate
Are you too lazy to untie your shoes before you take them off?
major yess
What color starts with the same letter of your first name?
azure (blue cyan)

these are my 11 question.
(i'm not really good at it actually) here it goes,
  • what your favorite song this week?
  • what you did on christmas?
  • have you ever crying at public place?
  • what do you think about a couple who live together without getting married?
  • transformer or harry potter? 
  • what image you'll choose if you want to get a tattoo? why?
  • what your blog's name? and why you choose that one?
  • who is your idol?
  • and what will you say if you meet him/her in person?
  • what your favorite constellation? draw it if you can.
my finger pick them.
Ayie - Anggie - Valent - Timmy - Janit - Tya - Venus - Olen - Marge - Sharin - Rara
ps. i'd like to check yours, but i'm not force you to do this :)

9 comments:

  1. I like your answer for the 6th question, thanks for answering anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ayie hehe ;)
    @Hani no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. answered here http://ichibanpop.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-this-11-that-and-stuffs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to do this soon, Rin! cross my heart i will! thank you anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi just take your time janit ;) your welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wohoho tag-nya udh! mission accomplished :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for answering.i love your constellation drawing!

      Delete

thank you ☺