Lists.


- I remember waiting while counting cars and making a list.

Micro updates in life when you got nothing decent to write. Here I go first,

These bangs I cut by myself start to annoy my eyes.
I bite my fingertips way too much one of these days.
I supposed to teach mathematic but ended up drawing my student a comic she asked and playing guitar while she sang a song.
and I just got paid today and I'm feeling the guilt build up inside me.
Life was pretty useless recently I need to find me a new job.
I just downloaded two of not-so-good albums.
I consumed instant coffee a little too much recently
Rain hard and lightning hard! I can't go anywhere.
I need to return this library's book so I can borrow another two I've been wanting to read
Pray for me for tomorrow's weather
Oh dear God, tomorrow's good friday I almost forgot..
Okay so pray for monday's weather instead.
I had new plan with new group of friends this saturday, hopes everthing went well.
My brother's friend contacted me for a project yesterday {hopes everything went well again}
and etc.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh I love reading lists like this! They're so easy yet fun to read and write. I used to do a lot of these lists back when I was still on Tumblr. Good day to you and I hope everything will go well for you. :)

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you should make your own list too! I'll make sure I'll be the first or second reader at least ;)
    Good day to you too Krista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's somehow relaxing to make lists actually. It's my way of being creative somehow. :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you ☺